Saturday, August 3, 2013

Our weekly happenings...

       The past week has been one of the hardest weeks for me physically and emotionally..
I went to the doctor for a check up on Monday and I now weigh 134 and am dilated to a 1cm still. I have been experiencing a lot of pressure which leads to no sleep which leads to an overly emotional pregnant girl :( but on the bright side I only have a total of 27 more days until my due date!!!!! AMEN :) I am so ready to have our sweet Eli here so I can love on him!
On Tuesday it was my 22nd brithday so Lance being the awesome guy he is took me out to the Cheesecake Factory. I ahve never been there but for desert I got the Oreo Dream Extreme ahhhhh maazzing!!! Then we went to Khols and he got me a gift card to use after I am back down to my pre pregnancy weight to get some clothes to wear! whoohoo go me :)
On Thursday we had a morale event for the Coast Guard that was held at the Moody Gardens Palm Beach. We had never been there before and it was sooo much fun! I wasn't going to get wet due to me having a massive basketball infront of me but this mushroom tower I was standing under had other plans for me :) Lola had a blast as well even though she doesn't like water very much she got to play with her friend Serena.
On Friday and today we all started feeling under the weather so we have been laying low watching movies. Which consisted of 3 or 4 replays of Toy Story :( anything to make Lola happy while mommy and daddy got some rest :)

Tomorrow we are attending church which for us it is an all day event being as our church is about 45 minutes away from our house but we love it :) We are in the series of SolomonKnows right now which I will elaborate more on what we are taught next blog! And later in the day my dear friend Jaclyn is putting on a baby shower for me at La Brisa and I CANNOT WAIT!

Here are some pics we have taken they are just random photos being as I still have Facebook and have posted many of them there already. WHICH I WILL BE DELETING AFTER MY BABY SHOWER ON SUNDAY!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment