Sunday, August 18, 2013

A little late :/

Ok things have been sooo hectic around here these past couple of weeks and I am finally getting the chance to update the blog.. Sorry :/ 

On Sunday I was in the hospital with a ton of painful contractions but they weren't changing my cervix so I was sent home :/ but my mom and grandma drove down here the next day to help me and be here with me when the baby finally makes his debut. So I have been doing all the final touches to Eli and Lola's room and hanging out with the family trying to walk walk.. 
Today we went to church and then went to get my cousin from the airport because she got time off to come be with us and celebrate Eli's arrival! We are so blessed to have family who are willing to put their lives on hold to come be with us. 
We have been battling a middle ear infection with Lola which if you don't know she has tubes in her ears due to a recurring double ear infection. She goes again to see her ENT tomorrow after we have tried 2 different ear drops with her that haven't cleared it up yet:/ poor baby!  Lets pray they can get it figured out so she isn't in pain much longer...
Here are some pictures of the room and some random ones of the past few weeks:) 









No comments:

Post a Comment